ISM integrated policy
The quality of services provided, environmental protection, safety and health at work are among the highest priorities of our company.
To achieve this goal, the company is committed to compliance with the principles of quality management system according to ISO 9001, environmental management system according to ISO 14001, occupational health and safety management system according to ISO 45001, including processes of continuous improvement.
Our company OLMEX-KAL s.r.o. is focused on the production of tools and molds for plastic and rubber, material forming, metalworking and locksmithing, including the production of tools for mining mechanisms.
The most important criterion for evaluating the company’s success is the quality and timely fulfilment of deadlines for the implementation of orders to the customer. This is ensured by modern technologies and systems with which the company is equipped. The company places special emphasis on control mechanisms during the entire order implementation process.
The company undertakes to secure and further develop the ISM:
- Compliance with legislative requirements for quality, environmental protection, safety and health at work of employees
- Continuously develop and increase the efficiency of the integrated system in the company.
- Provide, plan and provide resources for the operation and development of the company and for the maintenance and improvement of the ISM
- Work only with quality suppliers who are demonstrably able to meet the company’s requirements.
- Continuously improve the technical background of workplace equipment and the working environment for employees, thus ensuring quality work for customers. To ensure the growing quality of provided services and customer care through continuous development and education of employees
- Continuously reduce the impact of its activities on all components of the environment, including the prevention of pollution and the reduction of energy and raw material consumption in all its activities.
- By addressing risks and opportunities to create a basis for increasing the effectiveness of ISM, achieving better results and preventing negative effects on the functioning and purpose of the company in all areas of its operation.
- Promote a preventive approach in the field of environmental protection, prevention of major accidents and in the field of safety and health at work. Consistently apply the requirements for safety, prevention and environmental protection as an integral part of the behaviour of all persons involved in the implementation of contracts.
- Our organization has taken all necessary steps to strengthen the security and confidentiality of the processed data and to fulfil all the prescribed obligations under Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the EU.
In Ostrava on 10 January 2020 Managing Director OLMEX-KAL s.r.o.